Wednesday, May 18, 2016

DJ Irie

DJ IRIE - IRIERADIO EPISODE 100
DJ Irie: What's up World?!? Episode 100 is here, we made it!!! Thanks to everybody that rocks with IrieRadio. It's been a pleasure making and sharing these mixes. I've grown a lot as a DJ doing them. Huge thanks to DJ Bee and the Fresh Radio squad for letting me do me and supporting me all the way through. You can't get fresher than this.

To celebrate IrieRadio's milestone I cooked up a mid tempo, uplifting mix with tracks I know you forgot about, some James Brown classics, some original mixes and tons of turntable tricks. In other words ANOTHER IRIERADIOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Enjoy!

IrieRadio is also available on
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/nl/podcast/d...
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/deejay-irie

Listen to IrieRadio live every Saturday 11 AM EST time or 5 PM CET on the Virginia based web-station Fresh Radio. (www.itsfreshradio.com)
The show will be uploaded on Soundcloud, Mixcloud and iTunes every Sunday. (Unless it's a replay)

Download DJ Irie

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...