Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DJ Dallas Green

DJ DALLAS GREEN - OLD SCHOOL HOOKY PARTY PT. 1
01. Tevin Campbell - Goodbye (Remix)
02. Al B. Sure - Off On Your Own
03. Sybil - Don’t Make Me Over
04. Suzanne Vega - Tom’s Diner
05. Lisa Stansfield - Been Around The World
06. Tara Kemp - Just Wanna Hold You Tight
07. Troop - Spread My Wings
08. Entouch - II Hype
09. Guy - I Like
10. Bobby Brown - Don’t Be Cruel
11. Bobby Brown - On Our Own
12. Keith Sweat - Don’t Stop Your Love
13. B.B.D. - I Thought It Was Me
14. Heavy D & Al B. Sure - I Want Somebody
15. Al B. Sure & Slick Rick - If I’m Not Your Lover
16. Tevin Campbell - Round & Round
17. Guy - Teddy’s Jam
18. Guy - Groove Me
19. Keith Sweat - I Want Her
20. Michel’le - No More Lies
21. Full Force - Ain’t My Type of Hype
22. B.B.D. - Posion
23. ABC - Iesha
24. Boyz II Men - MotownPhilly
25. Cameo - Single Life
26. Cameo - Candy
27. Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - Head To Toe
28. Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - Wonder If I Take You Home
29. Janet Jackson - When I Think of You
30. Janet Jackson & Heavy D - Alright
31. Shiela E. - Love Bizzare
32. Johnny Kemp - Just Got Paid
33. El Debarge - Rhythm Of The Night
34. New Edition - Cool It Now
35. Janet Jackson - Pleasure Principal
36. Tony! Toni! Tone! - It Feels Good
37. New Edition - My Secret
38. Deniece Williams - Let’s Hear It For The Boy
39. Pebbles - Girlfriend
40. Janet Jackson - Control
41. The Jets - Crush On You
42. Vanessa Williams - The Right Stuff
43. New Edition - Count Me Out

Download DJ Dallas Green

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...