Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DJ Franchise

DJ FRANCHISE - FUTURIZED FUNK AN EASY MO BEE TRIBUTE
01. Craig Mack – Flava In Ya Ear (Easy Mo Bee Mix)
02. Busta Rhymes – Everything Remains Raw
03. The Notorious B.I.G. feat. Method Man – The What
04. Ill Al Skratch – Chill With That
05. Heavy D – Check It Out
06. Miles Davis – The Doo-Bop Song
07. Busta Rhymes feat. Zhane – It’s A Party
08. Lost Boyz – Lifestyles Of The Rich & Shameless
09. Craig G & Jack Venom – Juicy Loosey
10. Positive K – Its All Gravy (Remix)
11. GZA – Drama
12. Rappin’ Is Fundamental – Now That You Know My Name
13. 2Pac – Temptations
14. Tha Alkaholiks – Likwidation
15. The Notorious B.I.G. – Gimme The Loot
16. The Notorious B.I.G. - Machine Gun Funk
17. Heavy D – Black Coffee
18. LL Cool J – Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag (Remix)
19. Wu-Tang Clan – Take It Back
20. The Notorious B.I.G. – Party & Bullshit
21. Big Daddy Kane – Another Victory
22. Alicia Keys – If I Was Your Woman
23. The Notorious B.I.G. – Warning
24. The Temptations – Just My Imagination (Easy Mo Bee Remix)
25. Miles Davis – Mystery (Reprise)
26. Marvin Gaye – I Met A Little Girl (Easy Mo Bee Alternate Version) (Bonus Track)

Download DJ Franchise

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...