Monday, August 13, 2012

DJ Air-Alert

DJ AIR-ALERT - R&B MIXES V6 GET AT ME AGAIN
Side A:
01. Next - Too Close b/w Nore - Nore/DMX - Get At Me Dog
02. Brandy & Mase - Top Of The World b/w Puffy - Been Around The World (Remix)/Big Pun - Still Not A Player
03. Destiney's Child - Withe Me Pt. 2 b/w Lil Kim - Queen B/Master P - Make M Say Ugh
04. Usher - My Way b/w Busta Rhymes - Rhymes Galore/Notorious B.I.G. - I'm Fucking You
05. I Majin - Shorty Keep Playing With My Mind b/w Next - Too Close/Camron - Horse & Carriage
06. Brandy & Monica - Boy Is Mine b/w Isley Bro's - Float On/Mary J Blige - Love No Limit
07. Eboni Foster - Crazy For You b/w Puffy - Benjamins/Jay-Z - A Million
08. Jagged Edge - The Way You Talk To Me b/w Jodeci - Come & Talk To Me
09. Michael Jackson - I Want You Back b/w Wu-Tang - Wu Ain't Nothing To Fuck Wit/Raekwon - Gulitine
10. Janet Jackson - Go Deep b/w Naughty By Nature - OPP/Lord Tariq & Peter Guns - Uptown
11. Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody b/w Twist - Get It Wet

Side B:
01. Nicole - Make It Hot b/w Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa/Jay-Z - Where I'm From
02. Mya - Move On b/w R. Kelly - Be Happy/Soul II Soul - Keep On Moving
03. Next - I Still Love You b/w Nore - The Assignment/Nicole - Make It Hot
04. Mya - It's All About Me b/w Canibus - How We Roll
05. Jon B - Are You Still Down b/w Geto Boys - Mind Playing/CNN - Closer
06. Sparkle feat. Camron - Good Life b/w Puffy - Been Around The World (Remix)/Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy
07. Mya - Ghetto Superstar b/w Apachi
08. Sybil - Crazy For You b/w Busta Rhymes - Put Ya Hands Where My Eyes Can't See
09. Lauryn Hill - Sweetest Thing b/w Money ain't A Thing
10. Groove Theory - Baby Love
11. Miss Jones - Where I Wanna Be b/w Money, Power, Respect
12. Return Of The Mack b/w Lauryn Hill - Lost Ones
13. Big Bub - Need Your Love b/w O.G.C. - Da Storm
14. Usher - Think Of You b/w Jay-Z - Streets Is Watching
15. Total - What About Us b/w Camron - Fuck You
16. Monica - Ain't Nobody b/w Busta Rhymes - Turn It Up
17. Guy - Piece Of My Love b/w Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody
18. Jon B - They Don't Know b/w Usher - Nice & Slow
19. Shoot Outs

Download DJ Air-Alert

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best blog ever! listen exclusively to this stuff. Well, not the rnb, I don't like that, but all the rest! keep it up, so much updating!!

thanks

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...