Sunday, July 22, 2012

DJ Zooted

DJ ZOOTED - WHO THE FUCK IS ZOOTED!
Side A:
01. Your On My Dick (Interlude)
02. Heltah Skeltah - I Ain't Havin That
03. Slick Rick, Snoop Dogg & Kid Capri - We're Unified
04. Show & AG feat. Big Pun & Krs-One - Dropin' It
05. Erick Sermon & Heltah Skeltah - If You Don't Know
06. Big Pun & Cormega - Who Knows
07. Norega - Streets Is Watching
08. Notorious B.I.G. - What You Want
09. DMX, Mad Japper & JD - Get Your Shit Right
10. Nas - Rockwell
11. Def Squad - Countdown
12. Notorious B.I.G. & 2Pac - Pain
13. Notorious B.I.G. - Me & My Bitch Pt. 2
14. Fat Joe - Kings Of NY

Side B:
01. Nutta Butta - Freestyle
02. Noreaga - Superthug
03. DMX - Ruff Ryders Anthem
04. Nas, Big Pun, Lox, Raekwon & Fat Joe - John Blaze
05. Flipmode Squad - Run For Cover
06. Mos Def - Medina Green
07. Krs-One - Supreme
08. Buckshot & Cocoa Brovas - Do That
09. Big Pun - Kings Of NY Pt. 2


Download DJ Zooted

6 comments:

marioka said...

hi, it puts "File blocked for violation" on Mediafire.. Could you upload to another server?.

S.O.U.L. said...

The link is working again

forylla said...

still shows violation block for me,,,,

Olskool4real said...

S.O.U.L the link is still blocked!!

S.O.U.L. said...

New link is up. It was all in the name

matt said...

you good lookin, kid. zooted made the illest tapes and the way he mixed this jawn was bananas. from ruff ryders anthem to john blaze was ridiculous. this joint was one of my favorite mixtapes as kid. thanks again, man.

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...