Friday, May 25, 2012

Bloodshot

BLOODSHOT - REMEMBER THE TIME V3: NEW JACK CITY
01. Mary J Blige - Reminisce b/w I Love Your Smile
02. Shanice - I Love Your Smile
03. Silk, Keith Sweat - Happy Days
04. Casserine - Why Not Take All Of Me (Remix)
05. Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
06. Mary J Blige - Real Love b/w Hold On
07. En Vogue - Hold On
08. SWV - Anything
09. Da Youngsta's - Something For The Youngstas (New Jack Remix)
10. Christopher Williams - Every Little Thing You Do
11. Eternal - Stay
12. Intro - Love Thang (RNB Mix)
13. Janet Jackson - That's The Way Love Goes b/w I Wanna Sex You Up
14. Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
15. Hi-five - She's Playing Hard To Get
16. BBD - I Thought It Was Me
17. Janet Jackson - Love Will Never Do Without You b/w I'm So Into You (Teddy Riley Remix)
18. SWV - I'm So Into You
19. Jade - Don't Walk Away
20. Hi-five - I Like (The Kissing Game)
21. Aaliyah - The Thing I Like
22. Portrait - Honey Dip
23. Rude Boys - My Kinda Girl
24. TLC - Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg (Smoothed Down Extended Remix)
25. CeCe Peniston - Keep On Walking (12 Original Mix)
26. Michael Jackson - Do You Remember b/w Here We Go Again
27. Portrait - Here We Go Again
28. Guy - Do Me Right b/w What About Your Friends
29. TLC - What About Your Friends
30. Joe Public - Live And Learn (LP Extended)
31. Love And Laughter - I Surrender
32. Jeff Redd - You Called And Told Me
33. Bobby Brown - That's The Way Love Is b/w I Don't Wanna Fall In Love (Teddy Riley Dub)
34. Jane Child - I Don't Wanna Fall In Love (New Jack Swing Club)
35. Tammy Lucas - Is It Good To You b/w Hat 2 Da Back
36. TLC - Hat 2 Da Back
37. Hi-five - I Just Can't Handle It
38. ABC - Playground
39. Mariah Carey - Someday
40. Bobby Brown - Humpin Ground
41. Christopher Williams - I'm Dreaming
42. Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
43. Bobby Brown - Get Away (7 Inch Version)
44. ABC - Iesha (7 Inch Version)
45. BBD - Gangsta
46. BBD - Poison (7 Inch Version)
47. R. Kelly & Public Announcement - She's Got That Vibe
48. Johnny Gill - Rub Your The Right Way
49. Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
50. Tony Toni Tone - Feels Good
51. CeCe Peniston - We Gotta Love Thang
52. Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman
53. Janet Jackson - I Miss You Much b/w Follow Me
54. Aly-Us - Follow Me
55. Lidell Townsell - Nu Nu b/w Finally
56. CeCe Peniston - Finally
57. Trisha Covington - Why You Wanna Play Me Out (K's Reprise)

Download Bloodshot

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...