Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DJ Shortylove

DJ SHORTYLOVE - DOUBLE OLD SCHOOL MIX
01. James Brown - The Big Payback
02. Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
03. Aretha Franklin - Respect
04. The Emotions - The Best Of My Love
05. The Spinners - Working My Way Back To You Babe
06. The Four Top - I Can't Help Myself
07. Isley Brothers - Shout
08. Sam & Dave - Soul Man
09. Eddie Bell & The Drells
10. James Brown - I Feel Good
11. Little Richard - Tutti Frutti
12. Chubby Checker - Twist
13. Chubby Checker - Twist Again
14. Wilson Picket - Midnight Hour
15. Frankie Lymon - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
16. The Marvelettes - Mr. Post Man
17. Honey Cone - Wanted
18. Jean Knight - Mr. Big Stuff
19. Mary Wells - My Guy
20. The Temptations - My Girl
21. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Second That Emotion

Download DJ Shortylove

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...