Friday, August 26, 2011

DJ Slim

DJ SLIM - I LOVE THE 90S
01. Gina Thompson - Things You Do
02. Total feat. Shyne - Sitting Home (Remix)
03. Total - Trippin (Remix)
04. Dru Hill - Sleeping In My Bed
05. The Isley Bros feat. Angela Winbush & Lil Kim - Floatin On Your Love (Remix)
06. Jay-Z - Dead Presidents
07. Jay-Z - Jigga My Nigga
08. Notorious B.I.G. - Dreams
09. Mary J Blige feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Real Love
10. Method Man feat. Mary J Blige - All I Need (Remix)
11. Lost Boyz - Renee (Remix)
12. LOX - Money, Power, Respect
13. Mobb Deep feat. Lil Kim - Quiet Storm (Remix)
14. Mad Lion - Take It Easy
15. Mad Lion - Shoot To Kill
16. Louchie Lou & Michie One - Rich Girl
17. Lil Vicious - Freaks
18. Capelton - Tour
19. Shabba Ranks - Ting A Ling
20. Big Pun - Still Not A Player
21. Peter Gunz & Lord Tariq - Deja Vu
22. Puffy feat. Mase - Can't Nobody Hold Me Down
23. 112 feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Only You (Remix)
24. LL Cool J - Doin It
25. Foxy Brown - Get Me Home
26. Case - Touch Me Tease Me
27. Fugees - Killing Me Softly

Download DJ Slim

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...