Sunday, August 14, 2011

DJ Shortylove

DJ SHORTYLOVE - 40 MINUTE THROWBACK SAMPLER
01. SWV & Michael Jackson - Right Here (Human Nature Remix)
02. LL Cool J - Doin It
03. Method Man & Mary J Blige - All I Need
04. Lil Kim - Big Momma Thang
05. DMX - Where My Dogs At
06. Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz - Deja Vu
07. Mobb Deep & Lil Kim - Quiet Storm (Remix)
08. Salt-N-Peppa - Shoop
09. Snoop Dogg - What's My Name
10. Mary J Blige - Real Love
11. Busta Rhymes - Put Ya Hands Where My Eyes Can See
12. Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
13. Sammuel - So You Like What You See (Break)
14. Color Me Bad - I Wanna Sex You Up
15. Aaron Hall - Don't Be Afraid
16. Entouch - Too Hype (Break)
17. Wreck-N-Effect - Rumpshaker
18. Redman - Time For Some Action
19. Montel Jordan - This Is How We Do It
20. Next - Too Close
21. Guy - I Like
22. Jeff Redd - You Called And Told Me
23. Guy - Groove Me
24. Wrecks-N-Effect - New Jack Swing
25. Candy
26. Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation
27. Orange Juice Jones - I Saw You Walking In The Rain
28. Bobby Brown - My Perogative
29. Christopher Williams - I'm Dreaming
30. Full Force - Ain't My Type Of Hype
31. BBD - Poison
32. Johnny Kemp - Just Got Paid
33. Tony Toni Tone - It Feels Good
34. Saturday Love
35. The Whispers - Rock Steady
36. Dougie Fresh Break
37. Mac Band - Roses Are Red
38. Outro

Download DJ Shortylove

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...