Friday, May 27, 2011

Statik Selektah & Lord Sear

STATIK SELEKTAH & LORD SEAR - OPEN BAR CLASSICS V1: THE 80'S
01. Intro
02. Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else’s Guy
03. Fatback - I Found Lovin
04. Rene & Angela - I Love You More
05. The Whatnauts - Help Is On The Way
06. Womack & Womack - Baby I'm Scared Of You
07. Fonda Ray - Over Like A Fat Rat
08. Junior - Mama Used to Say
09. Central Line - Walking Into Sunshine
10. The Jones Girls - Nights Over Egypt
11. Patty Austin & Quincy Jones - Betcha Wouldn't Hurt Me
12. Donald Byrd - Love Has Come Around
13. Gwen Guthrie - Seventh Heaven
14. Stevie Wonder - Love Light In Flight
15. Slave - Watching You
16. Odyssey - Inside Out
17. Sylvia Striplin - Give Me Your Love
18. Alicia Myers - I Want To Thank You
19. Chaka Khan - I Know You, I Live You
20. Unlimited Touch - Searching To Find The One
21. Jeanette Lady Day - Come Let Me Love You
22. Atlantic Star - When Love Calls
23. Shalamar - Night to Remember
24. Change - The Glow Of Love
25. Michael Jackson - Rock With You

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...