Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And the winner is............Cutmaster C

CUTMASTER C - I RUN THIS
For the first time we have 2 mixtapes with the same amount of votes so the first winner with 41% is Cutmaster C. Enjoy
01. Intro
02. Mobb Deep - Freestyle
03. Mase - Breathe, Slide
04. Shyne - Prison Song
05. Mobb Deep - Neva Change
06. Gravy - Real Talk
07. J.R. Writer & Cam'Ron - Freestyle
08. Jae Millz & Stack Bundles - Hip Hop
09. Camron, Jim Jones & Santana - Push It
10. Beanie Sigel, Twista & Peedie Crack - Gotta Have It
11. Lloyd Banks, Crucial Keys & Alica Keys - If I Was Ur Woman (Remix)
12. Lil Flip - Lean Back
13. Young Buck - If I Die Before I Wake
14. Lil Mo & Stack Bundles - Why (Remix)
15. Mobb Deep - Win Or Lose
16. Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G. & Big Pun - 99 Problems (Remix)
17. Gravy - Get Off My Dick
18. Joe Buddens - Blood Pressure
19. Young Buck, T.I., Ludacris & Lil Flip - Stomp
20. Mobb Deep & Kayne West - Throw Ya Hands In The Air
21. Fat Joe & Remy Martin - Terror Era
22. Lloyd Banks - Take A Good Look
23. Lil Dollar, Tec & Jaylin - Popped Up
24. G Steel - Freestyle
25. Lil Dollar - Fuck Da Police
26. MSG - Fuck Compton
27. Betrayl - Freestyle

Download Cutmaster C

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...