Friday, February 4, 2011

DJ Scope

DJ SCOPE - OLD SCHOOL RNB
01. Soul IV Real feat. P. Diddy - Every Little Thing (Remix)
02. Entouch - 2 Hype
03. SWV - I'm So Into You
04. Rude Boys feat. Jay-Z - My Kinda Girl (Remix)
05. Big Bub feat. Queen Latifah & Heavy D - Need Your Love
06. Christopher Williams - Every Little Thing You Do
07. Brian McKnight feat. Mase - You Should Be Mine
08. Allure Feat. Nas - Head Over Heels (Remix)
09. Next feat. Big Pun - I Still Love You (Remix)
10. Horace Brown feat. Jay-Z - Things We Do For Love (Remix)
11. Zhane feat. Lox - Saturday Night
12. T.C.F. Crew - I Ain't The One (Remix)
13. New Edition feat. Missy - You Don't Have To Worry
14. Mona Lisa feat. Lost Boys - Can't Be Wasting My Time
15. D'Angelo feat. AZ - Lady (Remix)
16. Asante feat. Fugees - Look What You've Done
17. Monifah feat. AZ - I Miss You (Remix)
18. Nicole feat. Missy - Make It Hot
19. 112 feat. Black Rob - Come See Me (Remix)
20. Aaliyah - Back & Forth
21. Horace Brown - Taste Your Love (Remix)
22. Total feat. Da Brat - No One Else
23. Soul IV Real feat. Heavy D - Candy Rain
24. Zhane - Sending My Love

Download DJ Scope

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...