Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DJ Lil Bee

DJ LIL BEE - I LUV THE 80'S POP EDITION
01. Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen
02. Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It For The Boy
03. Human League - Don't You Want Me Baby
04. Michael McDonald & James Ingram - Ya Mo Be There
05. Jeffery Osborne - Stay With Me Tonight
06. Madonna - Lucky Star
07. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
08. Cherelle - I Didn't Mean To Turn You On
09. Chaka Kahn - I Feel For You
10. Ready For The World - Oh Sheila
11. New Edition - Cool It Now
12. Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You
13. El Debarge - Rhythm Of The Night
14. Nall And Oates - I Can't Go For That
15. Prince - 1999
16. The Jets - Crush On You
17. Miami Sound Machine - Come Shake Ya Body
18. Michael Jackson - Don't Stop To You Get Enuff
19. Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - I Wonder If I Take You Home
20. Cameo - Word Up
21. Jody Watley - Don't You Want Me
22. Nu Shoes - I Can Wait
23. Tears For Fears - Shout

Download DJ Lil Bee

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...