Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mista Rello

MISTA RELLO - I LOVE THE 90'S V2
01. Brandy feat. MC Lyte, Queen Latifah & Yo Yo - I Wanna Be Down (Remix)
02. Monica - Don't Take It Personal
03. Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
04. Aaliyah - Back & Forth
05. Xscape - Just Kickin It
06. Zhane - Groove Thing
07. Zhane - Hey Mr. DJ
08. Zhane - Sending My Love
09. SWV - Right Here (Human Nature Remix)
10. Intro - Love Thang
11. Miss Jones - Where I Wanna Be
12. Monica - Like This And Like That
13. Brandy - Sitting In My Room
14. Bell Biv Devoe - Poison
15. Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
16. 702 - Where My Girls At
17. Mary J Blige feat. LL Cool J - All Night Long (Remix)
18. Mary J Blige feat. Smif-N-Wesson - I Love You (Remix)
19. Jodeci - Come And Talk To Me (Remix)
20. Aaliyah - Age Ain't Nothin But A Number
21. Xscape - Who Can I Run To
22. SWV - Weak

Download Mista Rello

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...