Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mista Rello

MISTA RELLO - I LOVE THE 90'S V1
01. Mary J Blige feat. Keith Murray - Be Happy (Remix)
02. SWV feat. Wu Tang Clan - Anything (Remix)
03. Usher - Think Of U
04. Soul 4 Real - Candy Rain
05. Monifah - I Miss U
06. Groove Theory - Tell Me
07. Dru Hill - In My Bed (So So Def Remix)
08. Case feat. Foxy Brown - Touch Me Tease Me
09. Total feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Can't U See
10. Total feat. Foxy Brown, Lil Kim & Da Brat - No One Else (Remix)
11. Shai feat. Jay-Z - I Don't Wanna Be Alone (Remix)
12. Horace Brown feat. Jay-Z - Things We Do 4 Love
13. Mona Lisa feat. Lox - Just Wanna Please U
14. Gina Thompson feat. Missy - The Things U Do
15. 702 feat. Missy - Stelo
16. 112 feat. Notorious B.I.G. & Mase - Only U
17. Mary J Blige feat. Craig Mack - You Don't Have To Worry (Remix)
18. Mary J Blige feat. Notorious B.I.G. & KC - 411 (Remix)
19. Mariah Carey feat. ODB - Fantasy
20. SWV - I'm So Into U
21. Jade - Don't Walk Away
22. Brownstone - If U Love Me
23. Jodeci feat. Raekwon & Ghostface - Freakin U (Remix)

Download Mista Rello

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...