Thursday, November 25, 2010

DJ Evil Dee

DJ EVIL DEE - R&B MIX 95
Second place in Poll Post Part 10 with 20% off the votes is DJ Evil Dee. Enjoy
Side A:
01. Faith Evans - You Used To Love Me
02. Don't Wanna Be A G b/w Nas - One Love
03. I Like b/w Notorious B.I.G. - Who Shot Ya
04. TLC - Waterfalls b/w Dr. Dre - Headsringing
05. Soul For Real - Candy Rain b/w A Tribe Called Quest - Check Da Rhyme
06. Brandy - Baby, Baby b/w Masta Ace - I.N.C. Ride
07. Usher - Think Of You b/w Blackmoon - Who Got Da Props
08. Miss Jones - Where I Wanna Be b/w T La Rock - It's Yours
09. Usher - I Wanna Be Ya Slave

Side B:
01. Raphael Sadiq - Ask Of You
02. Mary J Blige - Everyday It Rains
03. Johnny Gill - Young Lady b/w Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Searching
04. Blackstreet - Joy
05. Brownstone - If You Love Me
06. Soul Real - Every Little Thing
07. Miss Jones - Lovely Road
08. Take Everything
09. Mary J Blige - I'm Going Down
10. Brandy - Best Friend

Download DJ Evil Dee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for this

Anonymous said...

please can u re-up...

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...