Thursday, August 26, 2010

DJ Craig G

DJ CRAIG G - 80'S CLASSIC R&B PT. 3
01. Bootsey Collins - I'd Rather
02. Barry White - Never Gonna Give You Up
03. Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just More
04. The 5 Stair Steps - O-o-o Child
05. William Devaughn - Be Thankful For What U Got
06. Collage - Get In Touch With Me
07. The Sylvers - Misdemeanor
08. Debarge - Stay With Me
09. Rick James - Mary Jane
10. Brothers Johnson - Strawberry Letter
11. Jean Knight - Mr. Big Styff
12. Keni Burke - Keep Rising To The Top
13. Dennis Edwards - Don't Look Any Further
14. Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
15. The O'Jays - For The Love Of Money
16. Mellisa Morgan - Fools Paradise
17. Jackson 5 - I Wanna Be Where You Are
18. The O'Jays - Use To Be My Girl
19. Commodores - Brick House
20. Angela Winbush - I'll Be Good
21. Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
22. Rose Royce - Car Wash
23. Dazz Brick
24. Earth Wind & Fire - Brazillian Rhyme
25. Sheila E - Love Bizzare
26. Howard Johnson - So Fine
27. Teena Maria - Square Biz
28. Carl Carlton - She's A Bad Mama Jamma
29. Frankie Beverly & Maze - Jay & Pain (Acapella Break)
30. The Temptations - Treat Her Like A Lady
31. Teena Maria - Behind The Groove
32. Denroy Morgan - I'll Do Anything For You
33. The Time - Jungle Love
34. Mary Jane Girls - Candy Man
35. Rick James - Give It To Me Baby
36. Chaka Khan - Do You Love What You Feel
37. The Emotions - I Don't Want To Lose Your Love
38. Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get, The More I Want
39. Gq - Disco Nights
40. Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up
41. Earth Wind & Fire - September
42. Michael Jackson - P.Y.T.
43. A Taste Of Honey - Boogie Oogie Oogie
44. Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
45. The O'Jays - I Love Music
46. The Tramps - Disco Inferno
47. Earth Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland
48. Michael Jackson - Working Day And Night

Download DJ Craig G

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...