Thursday, August 19, 2010

DJ Amo

DJ AMO - OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP BLENDS
01. Intro
02. Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
03. Gangstarr feat. Nice & Smooth - Dwyck
04. Nice & Smooth - Hip Hop Junkies (Blend)
05. Dr. Dre - Next Episode (Blend)
06. Lords Of The Underground - Funky Child
07. Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hand Where My Eyes Can See (Breakdown)
08. Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hand Where My Eyes Can See
09. Blacksheep - The Choice Is Yours
10. Mary J Blige feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Real Love
11. Mary J Blige - Be Happy (Blend)
12. Puff Daddy - Been Around The World
13. Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (Breakdown)
14. Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop
15. Cam'ron feat. Mase - Horse & Carriage (Breakdown)
16. Cam'ron feat. Mase - Horse & Carriage
17. Busta Rhymes - Dangerous
18. Breakdown
19. Nore - Superthug
20. Mary J Blige feat. Method Man - All I Need
21. Nas - If I Ruled The World
22. Q-Tip - Breathe & Stop
23. Craig Mack - Flava In Ya Ear
24. Craig Mack - Flava In Ya Ear (Breakdown)
25. Notorious B.I.G. - Dreams
26. Notorious B.I.G. - One More Change
27. Notorious B.I.G. - Breakdown
28. Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy (Blend)
29. MC Shan - The Bridge (Blend)
30. Kool G Rap feat. Nas - Fast Life (Blend)
31. Nas - Represent
32. The Fugees - Killing Me Softly
33. Monica - Before You Walk Out My Life (Blend)
34. The Fugees - Ready Or Not
35. Blahzay Blahzay - Danger
36. Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
37. Big Pun - Still Not A Player

Download DJ Amo

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...