Sunday, August 29, 2010

And The Winner Is........DJ Enuff

DJ ENUFF - EMOTIONS FROM BEHIND PT. 1
With 34% off the votes DJ Enuff is the big winner of the first Poll Post. Will be posting a new poll 2morrow
Side A:
01. Stephanie Mills - I Have Learned To Respect The Power Of Love
02. Force MD's - Tender Love
03. Cameo - Why Have I Lost You
04. Teddy Pendergrass - Come Go With Me
05. Shirley Murdock - As We Lay
06. Rick James & Teena Marie - Fire & Desire
07. O'Jays - Forever Mine
08. Atlantic Starr - Send For Me

Side B:
01. Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes - I Miss You
02. Norman Connors - You Are My Starship
03. The Isley Brothers - Voyage To Atlantis
04. Lenny Williams - Cause I Love You
05. Delfonics - Hey Love
06. Blue Magic - Stop To Start
07. Stylistics - Break Up To Make Up
08. Isaac Hayes - Look Of Love

Download DJ Enuff

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...