Monday, September 14, 2009

DJ Spair

DJ SPAIR - KICKIN' IT OLD SKOOL VOL. 1
In memory of The Mixset Blog wich was taken down over the weekend. I'll be posting some great mixes i got from Bzrwon so we can keep the legacy alive.
01. InDeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life
02. De La Soul - Me Myself & I
03. Parliment - Knee Deep
04. Mary Jane Girls - In My House
05. Alexander O'neil - Saturday Love
06. Evelyn Champagne King - I'm In Love
07. Mille Jackson - I Had To Say It
08. Kurtis Blow - Rappin'
09. Confunkshun - Fun Fun Fun
10. The Emotions - Best Of My Love
11. Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
12. Chic - My Forbidden Lover
13. Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots
14. Slave - Just A Touch
15. Vaughn Mason - Bounce, Rock, Skate
16. Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers - Bustin Loose
17. Malcolm Mc Clarren - She's Looking Like A Hobo
18. Grand Master Flash & Melle Mel - White Lines
19. The Gap Band - You Drop The Bomb On Me
20. Kano - I'm Ready
21. GQ - Disco Nights
22. Prince - Erotic City
23. Chaka Khan - I Feel For You

Download DJ Spair

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...