Thursday, September 17, 2009

DJ Doggtime

DJ DOGGTIME - MY FAVORITE JOINTS VOL. 1-9
My man Tapemasta over at classicmixtapes has posted this must have serie from Doggtime called My Favorite Joints. There are 11 volumes from these mixes if somebody have volume 10 & 11 holla at me.
So like The Diggers Union says enjoy and be educated

DJ DOGGTIME - MY FAVORITE JOINTS VOL. 1
01. Janet Jackson - Funny How Time Flies
02. Melisa Morgan - Do Me Baby
03. Jodeci - Stay
04. Prince - Insatiable
05. Roger - I Want To Be Your Man
06. Michael Jackson - Lady In My Life
07. Tone, Toni, Tony - It Never Rains
08. Guy - Goodbye Love
09. Bobby Brown -Roni
10. New Edition - Boys To Men
11. Keith Sweat - Make It Last Forever
12. The Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets
13. Glenn Jones - Show Me
14. Deniece Williams - Free
15. Mary J. Blige - My Love

Download My Favorite Joints Vol. 1

DJ DOGGTIME - MY FAVORITE JOINTS VOL. 2
01. Debarge - Stay With Me
02. Diana Ross - Telephone
03. Patrice Rushen - Remind Me
04. Gap Band - We Can Make It Alright
05. Howard Hewett - I'm For Real
06. Glenn Jones - At Last
07. Surface - Closer Than Friends
08. Gwen Guthrie - Close To You
09. Dennis Edwards - Don't Look Any Further
10. Full Force - Temporary Love Thing
11. Precious Wilson - I'll Be Your Friend
12. Najee - Betcha Don't Know
13. TaMara and the Seen - Affection
14. Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
15. Bernard Wright - Who Do You Love
16. Melisa Morgan - Fools Paradise
17. Midnight Star - Curious
18. Lionel Richie - Love Will Find A Way
19. Loose Ends - Hanging On A String
20. Stanley Clarke & Howard Hewett - Heaven Sent
21. Kleer - Intimate Connection
22. Lillo Thomas - Good Girl
23. Zapp - Computer Love
24. Pennye Ford - Uh Oh, I Made A Mistake
25. Force MD's - Love Is A House

Download My Favorite Joints Vol. 2

DJ DOGGTIME - MY FAVORITE JOINTS VOL. 3
01. The Jacksons - Show You The Way To Go
02 .Shalamar - A Night To Remember
03. Kashif - Help Yourself To My Love
04. Hall & Oats - I Can't Go For That
05. Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway - Back Together Again
06. Evelyn King - Betcha She Don't Love You
07. Gwen Guthrie - Seventh Heaven
08. George Benson - Give Me The Night
09. Barbara Mason - Another Man
10. Jones Girls - Nights Over Egypt
11. France Joli - Gonna Get Over You
12. Howard Johnson - So Fine
13. Billy Ocean - Nights
14. Cherrelle & Alexander O'neal - Saturday Love
15. Finis Henderson - Skip To My Lou
16. Slave - Just A Touch
17. Wish - Touch Me
18. Phyllis Hyman - You Know How To Love Me
19. Evelyn King - I'm In Love
20. Kashif - Stone Love
21. George Benson - Love X Love
22. MSFB -Love Is The Message
23. Tom Browne - Funkin' For Jamaica (NY)

Download My Favorite Joints Vol. 3


DJ DOGGTIME - MY FAVORITE JOINTS VOL. 4
01. Maze - Joy & Pain
02. Michael Jackson - Rock With You
03. Rene and Angela - I'll Be Good
04. Stephanie Mills & Teddy Pendergrass - Two Hearts
05. SOS Band - Finest
06. Slave - Nobody Can Be You
07. Fonda Rae - Over Like A Fat Rat
08. Sylvia Striplin - Give Me Your Love
09. Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots
10. Gwen Guthrie - Padlock
11. Evelyn King - Love Come Down
12. Denroy Morgan - I'll Do Anything For You
13. Teena Marie - Square Biz
14. Mary Jane Girls - Candyman
15. Aretha Franklin - Jump To It
16. Atlantic Starr - Circles
17. Inner Life - I'm Caught Up
18. Luther Vandross - Glow Of Love
19. Midnight star - Wet My Whistle
20. Odyssey - Inside Out
21. Slave - Watching You
22. Vaughn Mason - Bounce, Rock, Roll, Skate
23. Alicia Myers - I Want To Thank You

Download My Favorite Joints Vol. 4

DJ DOGGTIME - MY FAVORITE JOINTS VOL. 5
01. Juicy - Sugar Free
02. Eugene Wilde - Gotta Get You Home Tonight
03. Keni Burke - Rising To The Top
04. Debarge - I Like It
05 New Edition - I'm Leaving You Again
06. Herb Alpert, Lisa Keith,Janet Jackson - Making Love In The Rain
07. Shalamar - For The Lover In You
08. Gap Band - Yearning For Your Love
09. The Isley Brothers - For The Love Of You
10. Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do For Love
11. Deneice Williams - Cause You Love Me Baby
12. Teddy Pendergrass - Close The Door
13. Barry White - Playing Your Game
14. Levert - (Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop) Goes My Mind
15. Janet Jackson - Let's Wait Awhile
16. Freddie Jackson - Love's A Touch Away
17. Rick James - Moonchild
18. Lillo Thomas - Holding On
19. Surface - Happy
20. SOS BAND - Even When You Sleep

Download My Favorite Joints Vol. 5

DJ DOGGTIME - MY FAVORITE JOINTS VOL. 6
01. Prince - Pop Life
02. Sos Band - No Ones Gonna Love You
03. Alexander O'Neal - You Were Meant To Be My Lady
04. D Train - Somethings On Your Mind
05. Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Elses Guy
06. Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
07. Loose Ends - Slow Down
08. New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love
09. Gap Band - I Found My Baby
10. Tawatha - Thigh Ride
11. Mtume- Juicy Fruit
12. Cameo - Single Life
13. Cameo - Candy
14. Timex Social Club - Rumors
15. Kool And The Gang - Too Hot
16. Stephanie Mills - What Cha Gonna Do With My Lovin
17. Emotions - Best Of My Love
18. Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
19. Tom Tom Club - Genius Of Love
20. Soul II Soul - Back to Life
21. Guy - I Like
22. Hi Five - I Like The Way
23. Fatback - I Found Lovin
24. Keith Sweat - Something Just Aint Right
25. Lillo Thomas - Sexy Girl

Download My Favorite Joints Vol. 6


DJ DOGGTIME - MY FAVORITE JOINTS VOL. 7
01. Interlude
02. Alexander O'Neal - When The Party's Over
03. Loose Ends - You Cant Stop The Rain
04. Sos Band - Tell Me
05. Anita Baker - Sweet Love
06. Whitney Houston - You Give Good Love
07. Shirley Murdock - As We Lay
08. Debarge - Love Me In A Special Way
09. Guy - Piece Of My Love
10. Bobby Brown - Rock Wit Cha
11. Keith Sweat - Right and Wrong Way
12. Freddie Jackson - I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love
13. Prince - Adore
14. Marvin Gaye - Distant Lover
15. Rick James feat. Teena Maria - Fire And Desire
16. Luther Vandross feat. Cheryl Lynn - If This World Were Mine
17. Isley Jasper Isley - Insatiable Woman
18. Teddy Pendergrass - Come Go With Me

Download My Favorite Joints Vol. 7

DJ DOGGTIME - MY FAVORITE JOINTS VOL. 8
01. Rick James - Mary Jane
02. The Sylvers - Misdemeanor
03. Mary Jane Girls - All Night Long
04. Yarbrough & Peoples - Don't Stop The Music
05. The Gap Band - Outstanding
06. Gwen McCrae - Funky Sensation
07. Taana Gardner - Heartbeat
08. George Benson - Turn Your Love Around
09. Rene & Angela - I Love You More
10. Patrice Rushen - Feel So Real
11. Stephanie Mills - Puttin A Rush On Me
12. Prince - Kiss
13. Atlantic Star - When Love Calls
14. Loose Ends - Gonna Make You Mine
15. Junior - Mama Used To Say
16. Alexander O'Neal - What's Missing
17. Cheryl Lynn - Encore
18. The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On
19. The Shades Of Love - Body To Body
20. Shalamar - Second Time Around
21. Skyy - Lets Celebrate
22. Surface - Falling In Love
23. Teena Marie - Behind The Groove
24. Strafe - Set It Off

Download My Favorite Joints Vol. 8


DJ DOGGTIME - MY FAVORITE JOINTS VOL. 9
01. Ready For The World - Love You Down
02. New Edition - Can You Stand The Rain
03. Alexander O'neal - Sunshine
04. Angela Winbush - Angel
05. Chaka Khan - Through The Fire
06. Deniece Williams - Silly
07. Melisa Morgan - Do You Still Love Me
08. Debarge - A Dream
09. Mtume - You, Me, and He
10. The Deele - Shoot Em Up Movies
11. Stacy Latissaw - Let Me Be Your Angel
12. Michel Le - Something In My Heart
13. Isley Brothers - Choosey Lover
14. Prince - International Lover
15. Guy - Lets Chill
16. Patti Labelle - If Only You Knew
17. Anita Baker - Been So Long
18. Art Of Noise - Moments In Love

Download My Favorite Joints Vol. 9

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm bringing out v11 tommorrow...also i got v10 somewhere..but it's a good series though & it need to be out there for people to hear & see...

Anonymous said...

I had three of these and they got stolen , to see these again it's like x-mas , these cd's are some of the best I have heard in my life .

Anonymous said...

It's 2015 now and I happen to be digging thru the crates and came upon v11. I have some of his stuff on cassette. He is awesome

Anonymous said...

palm angels t shirt
cheap jordans
golden goose
supreme clothing
supreme clothing
goyard bag
a bathing ape
hermes bag
jordan shoes
yeezy 350

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...