Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mista Sinista

MISTA SINISTA - BREAK U OFF!!!
01. Intro - Sinista Speaks
02. Nautilus
03. Funky Drummer feat. Precision
04. Catch A Groove
05. Ashley's Roachclip feat. Rugged One
06. It's Great To Be Here
07. Smokin' Cheeba
08. Long Red
09. Daisy Lady
10. Black Grass
11. Gimmie What You Got
12. Blind Alley
13. Different Strokes
14. Get Up And Dance
15. It's My Thang
16. Funky Music Is My Thing
17. I Know You Got Soul
18. Sing Sing
19. Heaven & Hell
20. I Can't Stop
21. Frisco Disco
22. Scratchin'
23. Drumpella feat. DP One
24. Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll
25. Good Times
26. Drumpella feat. Boom Bip & Cross
27. Down The Avenue
28. Sing A Simple Song
29. Substitution
30. Last Night Changed It All
31. Ain't We Funkin Now
32. Think
33. Shack Up
34. Tramp
35. Pussyfooter
36. Dance To The Drummer's Beat
37. Apache
38. It's Got To Be Real
39. Supa Sperm
40. It's Your Rock
41. Blast From The Past
42. Outro - Six Dimensions feat. Auto Mato

Download Mista Sinista

3 comments:

Haroon said...

I'm no Mista Sinista, but I've recently completed my tribute to Ultimate Beats and Breaks. Mine being a bit different in that I blended everything. And no fancy studio or post editing techniques :)

http://homepage.mac.com/alqahtani/.Public/dirty-crossfaders-and-cheesy-breaks.mp3

Some more mix tapes here:

http://homepage.mac.com/alqahtani/mixtapes.html

If I seem dated occasionally it's because I just started DJing again after a 10 year hiatus. Enjoy.

nes said...

diggin the turntablist theme

Olskool4real said...

Yeah a lot of memories in a small package I am always thrilled to hear a tribute to the breaks,must admit I enjoy some more than others. I have come to the conclusion that there are so many breaks that truthfully you could never grow tired of them. I still have yet to here one with the classic breaks we served up in Philly such a Cerrone Look of love, Chuck Turner Break through,Son of Scorpio, Just four Night to Remmber, and the list goes on but you'll find the popular breaks are defined by the D.J.or area you are from. I love them all when cut right yet every time I think I've heard the right way to cut it some one does a different cut that moves me that is why they never go dead!! Mister Sinister was okay I just would''ve enjoyed the raw footage if you know what I mean that means really testing your skills 4 real !! Thanks S.O.U.L.

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...