Thursday, September 6, 2007

Top Shelf

TOP SHELF - 8-8-88
01. Fab 5 Freddy -Intro
02. Black Sheep -I'm The One
03. Big Daddy Kane -Like That, Y'all
04. Biz Markie -My Name Is...
05. MC Lyte -Listen Up
06. Grand Puba -Let's Go
07. Smooth B of Nice and Smooth -I Want My Money Back
08. Graig G -Catch A Lyrical Beatdown
09. Chubb Rock - Chubb Rocks The Party
10. Special Ed -This Mic
11. Doug E. Fresh -It Ain't Nothin
12. Jungle Brothers -Back In The Jungle
13. Just Ice -I Run The Streets
14. Melle Mel and Grandmaster Caz -The Battle Is On
15. Master Ace -Revolution's 'Bout To Start

Download Top Shelf

2 comments:

Olskool4real said...

You know S.O.U.L this is everywhere but I'm a comment here. I have to agree with what most have said this is certainly not 88 stuff Biz, Mel and Caz and a couple others gave it away referring to the way it used to be, well 88 wasn't tht far off of the hip hop timeline to feel that they were old infact I think Biz had fropped in that period and so did Kane however Kane sounded like the Kane of the mid to late 90's than 88 and so did the others maybe these were concepts or the original material was too old that Top Shelf wanted to touch this generation so they did them over. I don't know some of the stuff sounds okay though. It is certainly playable and not bad just alot of questions centered around it.

S.O.U.L. said...

I agree on that one it was the first thing i noticed when i listed to the songs they don't really sound 88.

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...