Friday, July 27, 2007

DJ Revolution

DJ REVOLUTION - CLASS OF '86
01. Intro/ Just Ice - Back To The Old School
02. Run DMC - Peter Piper
03. Original Concept - Pump That Bass
04. Cutmaster DC - Brooklyn Rocks The Best
05. Divine Sounds - Do Or Die Bed Sty
06. Tricky Tee - Leave It To The Drums
07. B Fats - Woppit
08. Kool G Rap & Polo - It's A Demo
09. Stetsasonic - Go Stetsa
10. Fat Boys - Breakdown
11. Heavy D - Mr. Big Stuff
12. Biz Markie - Make The Music With Your Mouth
13. Word Of Mouth - Coast To Coast
14. The Real Roxanne - Bang Zoom
15. T La Rock - Back To Burn
16. Steady B - Bring The Beat Back
17. Just Ice - Cold Getting Dumb
18. Eric B & Rakim - Eric B Is President
19. B.D.P. - South Bronx
20. MC Shan - The Bridge
21. Dougie Fresh And The Get Fresh Crew - Nuthin'
22. Beastie Boys - Hold It Now, Hit It
23. Run DMC - My Adidias
24. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Girls Ain't Nothin But Trouble
25. Ice Cream Tee - Guys Ain't Nothin But Trouble
26. Ultra Magnetic MC's - Ego Trippin'
27. Whodini - Funky Beat
28. King Tee - Payback's A Mutha
29. Original Concept - Knowledge Me
30. Ice T - Six In The Morning
31. Beastie Boys - Paul Revere
32. Salt N Pepa - My Mic Sounds Nice
33. Joeski Love - Pee Wee's Dance
34. MC Boob - Do The Fila
35. Kool Mo Dee - Go See The Doctor
36. Just Ice & DMX - Latoya
37. Sweet Tee, Jazzy Joyce - It's My Beat
38. Rodney O & Joe Cooley - Everlasting Bass
39. Eric B & Rakim - Check Out My Melody

Download DJ Revolution

5 comments:

Olskool4real said...

I've heard this one before and it's a nice one. Iwas feelin the 86 one a little better mainly because of the selection. I had heard this line up before so it didn't hit me like that. This is still a stunning mix as DJ Revelotion always comes though I'm speaking on some personal you know.

S.O.U.L. said...

olskool4real i have question 4 you. I allways love to read your comments/story about hip hop can't i intrest you in doing a few storys 4 my blog? let me know

DJ Bite said...

I love this tape and listen to it about twice a week (together with his Class of 85) His mixing is tight as well as skillful.

Johnny Bishop said...

very nice mix~ Had this one for awhile.

Anonymous said...

D-O-P-E !!! This mix is Amazing!!!

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...