Tuesday, July 17, 2007

DJ L-Bee

DJ L-BEE - OLD SCHOOL VOL. 1
01. Boogie Down Productions - Jack Of Spades
02. Run DMC - Rock Box
03. Stetasonic - Sally
04. Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - Road To The Riches
05. 3rd Bass - Wordz Of Wizdom
06. Heavy-D - Mr. Big Stuff
07. Ice-T - You Played Yourself
08. 3 X Dope - Funky Dividends
09. N.W.A. - Gangsta Gangsta
10. Marley Marl - The Symphony
11. Poor Righteous Teachers - Rock Dis Funky Joint
12. Special Ed - I Got It Made
13. Steady B - Whats My Name
14. Ultramagnetic MC's - Ego Trippin
15. Cool-C - Juice Crew Dis
16. The Juice Crew - Juice Crew Allstars
17. Sweet Tee - Its My Beat
18. Audio Two - Top Billin
19. Big Daddy Kane - The Wrath Of Kane
20. L.L. Cool J - I'm That Type Of Guy

Download DJ L-Bee

1 comment:

Olskool4real said...

DJ L Bee is on fire on this piece. I love it. goes to show as I've said a million times over same songs different line up on point mixing and bam!! a descent mixtape I was feelin this one 4 real.Thanks S.O.U.L

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...