Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Copperpot

COPPERCOT TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM
Check out the new single Come Back Home from Coppercot feat. Krs-One from the new album WYLA? wich will be released on august 7th.
Check out myspace.com/jonnybarnacle for more info.

Tracklist:
01. Come Back Home feat. KRS-One
02. Let it Go feat. Truth Enola
03. Demo feat. Braintax
04. I am a Banana
05. I Put a What feat. Valeska Jakobowicz
06. Art of Rap feat. Masta Ace and EDO.G
07. Dem Know feat. KRS-One
08. Water the Manatee
09. WYLA? feat. Prince Po
10. Blow feat. Psalm One
11. Dem Know (Club Mix) feat. KRS-One
12. Do You Really?
13. Modern Vampires feat. Rodney P
14. Clowning Arounding feat. The Time Bandits
15. Clowning Arounding (Instrumental)

1 comment:

Olskool4real said...

I checked that KRS One piece and ist was nice!! He flowed well with the smooth groove!!His message was offering hope to hip hop as usual. Now I'm curious to know how this cd will sound however havent' heard enough to want to purchase it yet!! That is what I do now a days and I am sorry if it offends any artists but I need 4 or 5 tracks of my liking to purchase that has been the blessing in the blogs sites and forums. I had stopped purchsing albums all together at one time due to so many albums that disinterested me and to be honest was a waste of my money. This one has potential I just need to hear more!!

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...