Saturday, March 17, 2007

Canibus

CANIBUS DROPS NEW ALBUM IN MAY
Canibus will return once again with his new album For Whom The Beat Tolls, (changed from the original Nothing To Prove in May, according to his website and MySpace pages. The new album will feature 17 new tracks, including "Poet Laureate Infinity", described as "the greatest rhyme of all time" on his website. As previously reported here in January, the track was set to be produced by DJ Premier, but no confirmation has been made at this point.

1 comment:

Olskool4real said...

Funny I was feelin this kid heavy for a min however the last couple albums I actually paid for just supporting the artist and feels like right now he owes me some of that sh** he was spilling earlier . I hope I get to check it out this time cause right now I don't plan on buying anything els he puts out. hell I was hoping for a Canibus Eminim battle but both of them are so booty right now it wouldn't matter!! i just hope the kid puts out some descent stuff worth buying.

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...